Thursday, 8 August 2013

Cupcakes revisited

Annunciation With Virgin Reading (detail) Lorenzo Costa  c1460-1535
recently posted about "Cupcakes of Thought". Silvana's comment there gave me an idea... For a while now I've been thinking how I might collect together some of the snippets and quotations I come across that touch my heart. If you click on the Cupcakes/Quotations tab at the top of the home page (or you can click here if you prefer) you'll see the work in progress.

I toyed with calling it Thought For The Day, but that's been done, and there won't be one every day. (Mind you, I could always cite Psalm 90:4 to cover myself under the Trades Descriptions Act).  Anyway, it really is a work in progress and it will be a fairly random and of course subjective collection. I'm enjoying doing it - do have a look! And there are comment boxes there too so please tell me if anything I've shared resonates with you too. I look forward to that!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have been of inspirational service! And as a tea drinker, I especially like the latest little morsel... it already looks like being quite an eclectic mix. Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.