Friday, 19 July 2013

Smile!


I've written before about the beautiful shift in perspective of seeing our planet home from outside. So I was thrilled to read about something exciting (but which I'd never have noticed) that's happening today. Read about it here.

So, smile today... Take time to smile, genuinely and joyfully. If today is sad, hard, painful (and I don't want to trivialise that) is there a memory that makes you smile? Make time for yourself to remember, relish and relive it.

Maybe even wave to Saturn if you feel light-hearted enough and are happy to be part of the Silly Season.*

Oh, and in the words of Anthony de Mello: "Behold God beholding you - and smiling."

*LATE EDIT: Here are some people doing just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.