Thursday, 4 April 2013

Paschal mystery in word(le)s


H/t to Silvana for her Wordle of the month. I enjoy Wordles - I was first introduced to them by a Benedictine nun as a way of doing Lectio Divina - and thought I'd see what a Wordle made from my posts for Holy Week and Easter looks like. Like Silvana, I like to look for patterns... I can see "life, Benedicite, one, now"; "moon, sky, see, air - look though"; "holy morning homily love."  There's also a slightly puzzling "Ratzinger kitchen luminous" (which it no doubt is)...  And I notice a stray "Benedicte" [sic] - it must be a typo in the John Heath-Stubbs poem I cut-and-pasted from an old file. Or perhaps a vocative for Benedictus?

What can you see?

Still bitterly cold here... Snowing again! Now, enough of these displacement activities (yes, I'm at it again!) and I must pack my case. Off to Sweden tomorrow morning to give a workshop in Stockholm on Dynamic, Discernment and Desire in the Spiritual Exercises. Prayers please, if you'd be so kind!  

2 comments:

  1. A lovely round Wordle - the right shape for someone who blogs about the sun and moon!

    And how about "Christ light descended holy morning"? - very Easter-y!

    Enjoy Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Silvana! The shape was fortuitous but it is good, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.