Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sunday Snippets - a grey March day

I missed RAnn's roundup at A Catholic Carnival last week: don't want to make it a habit, so here I am now! I'm not sure whether March has come in like a lion or a lamb this year - more like some cold, grey wet creature (a walrus?). But it's spring - with birdsong, blossom, daffodils and catkins. Oh, it's cold this weekend, though...
I thought I'd have a go at creating a Wordle with bits of some of my posts since I last joined the Carnival: here's the result.


I've been posting about creation and wildlife, and here too.  Some signs of spring, and a new (to me) creature.
Thank you for joining me, and have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara. They're fun to do, but can be addictive!

      Delete

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.