Saturday, 30 March 2013

Christ is Risen!


Let the risen Jesus enter your life, welcome him as a friend, with trust: he is life! If up till now you have kept him at a distance, step forward. He will receive you with open arms. If you have been indifferent, take a risk: you won’t be disappointed. If following him seems difficult, don’t be afraid, trust him, be confident that he is close to you, he is with you and he will give you the peace you are looking for and the strength to live as he would have you do.

(Pope Francis' homily at the Easter Vigil) 
Alleluia!

2 comments:

  1. With fear and trepidation, I accepted the 2-part challenge from the God52 blog. Part1 was to pray for someone, part 2 to share your faith with them.
    For me to share my faith with this person was very scary. I prayed, and hoped (trusted? barely!) for the best.

    This week, that person initiated a conversation about prayer with me . As did someone else who seemed even more unapproachable on this subject.

    I'm still very taken aback. But praying now seems to be in techicolour instead of a kind of monochromatic experience.

    Hey, this trust in God stuff seems to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Kirsten... Simply Wow! How wonderful... Thank you so much for sharing that. And please pray for me in technicolour!

      Delete

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.