Sunday, 10 February 2013

PS to Deimos

Deimos (left) and Phobos, seen from Mars
As a postscript to my last, I've now found this image of Deimos, seen in its proper proportion from the surface of Mars. Not filling the whole sky at all... 

And I forgot to include a link to what Andy Otto writes in God In All Things, about a painful and unpleasant experience he had. He writes of the presence of God in the pain, feeling it with us and absorbing it.  I have found that very helpful.

This, by the way, is apparently my 100th post on this blog. I'm not the most prolific blogger and it's taken me a while to get here, but it's been great fun. I wonder if anyone's been with me from the beginning? 

2 comments:

  1. Missed this one earlier. Congratulations on your 100th post. As to how long its taken for you to get there - quality is better than quantity, after all!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.