Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Techie problems

As I've mentioned, I've been experimenting with the Blogpress app for iPad, as I know some bloggers have found it very useful. I'm sure it's great - and I am not the most technically-gifted of people! A couple of the posts I created with it seemed to clog up my home page and I know some of you've had problems leaving comments, which may be a coincidence but I suspect has something to do with it.  So I've deleted the posts and things look better...

I've saved the content of the posts and will have a go at re-posting them when I get home to a "real" computer (which has its own problems but that's another story!)

Thanks for your patience!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a relief! Blogger seems to have a life of its own sometimes, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly does! Never a dull moment...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.