Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Numbers

I've just come home from a walk with Canis Minor , to be met by the little boy from next-door-but-one, pedalling on his new bike with great excitement. He watched us turn in to our driveway. "You live in the odd numbers" he announced proudly. "The other side's even numbers. We've just done odd and even numbers at school!"

At this autumn, new-beginning time of year it's good to be reminded of the joy of learning new things - and the wonder of realising there is more still to learn.


How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them,they would outnumber the grains of sand – when I awake, I am still with you. 
Psalm 139:17-18
Remember learning to count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments, and I'll try to reply to each one.